I have encountered a bug in JasperReports which causes rows to be omitted from a PDF export. I have attached a sample project that reproduces this issue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Extract the attached zip file. It's a minimalistic Maven project so it should be simple to setup.
2. Install the maven project.
3. Execute the main method on com.example.Main.
4. View the produced pdf file.
Expected: The PDF should contain all 100 rows.
Actual: The PDF is missing a row on each page break.
1. Eliminating the extra content before and after the table fixes the issue.
2. I've also noticed sometimes the rows get duplicated instead of omitted if the content wraps to the next page, but was not able to reproduce that issue here.