Feedback Requested
Project: Severity:
Critical
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

Hi I have a issue using jasper report with azure.

I am unable to generate the PDF reports after we migrate our application to azure.

Our application was working as expected on our local servers.

Please see the attached log file for your reference.

AttachmentSize
Binary Data localhost.2020-03-16.log26.93 KB
v3.6.0
jasper library
glennadriangaspar's picture

1 Comment:

• Assigned:nobody» teodord

Hi,

First of all, JRL 3.6.0 is too old and even if this would be a problem with JRL (which is not), we would not fix 3.6.0. We only fix by making new releases, so maybe it is time you upgrade?

Your logs contain a database connection problem about: " invalid username/password; logon denied".
As you can see, that one has no mention of any Jasper class in the stack trace. So try to solve that one first and maybe report execution would then be solved too.

The Jasper error we see in the logs is because there was no report supplied to the report exporter, which probably means the report filling process failed (probably because it could not connect the the DB).

The way the log looks like seems to indicate there are some exceptions that occur (during report filling?) that are not caught properly and do not appear in the log.

But this is a problem with the parent application code, which uses JRL, so the solution is to debug your own application.

I hope this helps.
Teodor

Feedback