Frame does not contract when List contracts below original size.
To recreate this bug,
1. Make a report with a list object within a frame.
2. Set frame to remove line when blank and set background color (yellow).
3. Set list to remove line when blank and set background color (red).
4. Place two text fields within list, one below the other.
5. For the lower text field, set remove line when blank and set print when expression: "false".
6. Optionally, add an additional static text above list, within frame (see example images).
7. Optionally, insert a text field between the static text and list, within frame and set it's print when expression to "false" and remove line when blank.
Note: list is 2 fields high. It will contract to the upper field's height (as indicated by color background red). This is less than list's original height.
Note: Field should contract to list height. To emphasize that field is indeed contracting, note that the optional text field set to false will contract, leaving no space between static text header and list (red).
Note: Even though field does contract, it still leaves space equivalent to the list's original size.
Note: If list prints more than one occurrence to where list space is larger than original list size, frame will not leave any white space below list. (This happens only when list contracts smaller than original list size.)
Note: This bug is not that much of an issue for small lists such as the example, but for large lists where the list can contract considerably (due to optional sections) the white space can be substantial.