When adding the sub report I got the Error
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Parameter "DATABASE_TIMEZONE" does not exist.
Please check this
Running either my main report or sub-report alone through the jasper reports server works fine. However, if I put the sub-report into the main and run, I get this error.
The report as a whole or in parts runs fine in ireports.
The main report and sub-report have no interaction and use independent queries with no parameters. I am doing some date math in my queries and have not explored casting the timestamp with time zone fields to strings. (I'm using a postgresql backend)
Any temporary work around ideas would be great.