Assigned
Project: Severity:
Block
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

If I copy a large number of objects in iReport from one report to another, I get a ConcurrentModificationException when pasting and several of the copied objects fail to be pasted. I made a very simple test case that reproduces the problem: blank report made from the blank A4 template, in which I created 25 "Static Text" objects.

Result:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:449)
at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:420)
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.next(Collections.java:1010)
at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.SelectionWidget.findWidgetStatus(SelectionWidget.java:132)
at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.SelectionWidget.updateStatus(SelectionWidget.java:109)
at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.SelectionWidget$1.propertyChange(SelectionWidget.java:80)
at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:333)
at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:270)
at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:291)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseElement.setX(JRBaseElement.java:370)
at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.outline.nodes.ElementPasteType.paste(ElementPasteType.java:253)
at org.openide.explorer.ExplorerActionsImpl$MultiPasteType.paste(ExplorerActionsImpl.java:441)
at org.openide.actions.PasteAction$ActionPT.actionPerformed(PasteAction.java:791)
at org.netbeans.core.ModuleActions.invokeAction(ModuleActions.java:104)
at org.openide.actions.PasteAction$ActionPT.run(PasteAction.java:815)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)

AttachmentSize
Package icon reportSource.zip711 bytes
powermacx's picture
Feedback