Project: Severity:
Minor
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

Hello,

I'm currently checking out iReport 3.7.5 to see if a 'bug'/'unwanted behavior' is also occurring on the most recent release (I'm using 3.7.1)

I'm happy to see the advances in the 'Report Query' window (parameter creation,..)

While playing with the functionality I still can see that the 'IN' statement isn't really handled well within iReport.

If we are using the 'Report Query' window we now can drag/drop the parameter within the select statement (with Ctrl for $¨! in stead of $P) but if we want to use an 'IN' we still have to write manually $X{IN, Field, Parametername}

If we go the query designer then the addition of a where condition with IN clause always looks to be failling. It generates a statement FIELD IN $P{parametername} where it expects $X{IN, Field, Parametername}

The query it generates by default always results in a com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.errorhandler.ProblemItem@1b37a1d Parameter type not supported in query : PAR_QUOTE_ID class java.util.Collection net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRDesignQuery@17da237

Could it be possible to add a specific GUI functionality for the 'IN' clause

fenix4life's picture
Feedback