Project: Severity:
Trivial
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

HI,
I have images stored in a column of bytea[] datatype.But i am unable to retrieve images from DB in iReport on querying the DB.I tried all the conversion of fields to java.io.InputStream & images too..however still the problem persist.
I am able to see image only if i passed images in form of inputstream & sending the same as parameter to iReport, then the images are visible.
However my designed template may have more than 8 images per row,& also depending on number of rows retrieved by the query, hence it won`t be possible for sending so many parameters to template all the time.
Kindly let me know, either a way to read images from bytea[] datatype directly from database query..OR a workaround that would enable conversion of bytea[] to files again , so that i can point it duirectly by mentioning the path in the template.

Eagerly awaiting for your reply...

Thank u in advance..

v4.6.0
nikhil09bhise's picture

1 Comment:

• Assigned:nobody»

Hello, i'm using Postgres to store images. I would like to show images on my report using iReport 5.5.0. You say your are able to see images passed in form of inputstream. How did you do this? Can you send an example? Thanks.

Feedback