[#3115] - Automatically change of subreportExpression when deploying JasperServer Report with Subreport

Category:
Bug report
Priority:
Normal
New
Project: Severity:
Minor
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

Deploying on JasperServer a local iReport template containing a subreport, using the Repository Navigator window (Add > JasperServer Report > Locally Defined > Get source from current report) cause, at the end of JRXML Validation pop-up process, an automatic change of the local template.
From the pop-up JRXML Validation, choosing the resource to attach to the jasperServer Report cause that not only the subreportExpression changes on the xml report unit but it changes also on the local report that can't be run locally anymore.
Please find below the details of the changes:

Two new lines are added on the local report:

<property name="ireport.jasperserver.reportUnit" value="/reports/my_report"/>
<property name="ireport.jasperserver.url" value="http://localhost:8081/jasperserver/services/repository"/>

and tag subreportExpression changes from

<subreportExpression><![CDATA[$P{SUBREPORT_DIR} + "my_subreport.jasper"]]></subreportExpression>

to

<subreportExpression><![CDATA["repo:my_subreport.jrxml"]]></subreportExpression>

v5.0.0
pioppogatto's picture

2 Comments:

• Assigned:nobody» giulio

Hi,

iReport is no longer supported and no fixes will be provided. I suggest you switch to Jaspersoft Studio instead.

Thanks,
Teodor

Feedback