New
Project: Severity:
Critical
Resolution:
Open
Component: Reproducibility:
Always
Assigned to:

I am getting following bug when I tried to generate scatter chart using xslx file as datasource. i have changed properties of filed as doubel and all the data in my excel is numeric

Error filling print... Unable to get value for field 'id' of class 'java.lang.Number'
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Unable to get value for field 'id' of class 'java.lang.Number'      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.data.JRXlsxDataSource.getFieldValue(JRXlsxDataSource.java:253)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setOldValues(JRFillDataset.java:1331)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.next(JRFillDataset.java:1232)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.next(JRFillDataset.java:1208)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.next(JRBaseFiller.java:1554)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:153)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:909)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:841)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fill(JRFiller.java:88)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:653)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:569)      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:915)      at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:928)      at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)      at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)  Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException      at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.data.JRXlsxDataSource.getFieldValue(JRXlsxDataSource.java:231)      ... 14 more 
Print not filled. Try to use an EmptyDataSource...

AttachmentSize
Image icon data.jpg77.17 KB
v5.1.0
rockie007's picture
Feedback
randomness