Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Pass report_parameter in crosstab w/o subdata

By: jyz - jyz

Pass report_parameter in crosstab w/o subdata

2006-01-20 08:15

Hi,

My crosstab is in groupFooter and there is no subDataSet. I need to use report_count to display row and columns in different color. But the compiler does't recognize this variable or parameter since it is in crosstab. I tried set $P{REPORT_PARAMETERS_MAP} as <parametersMapExpression> in this crosstab, but since my crosstab is not based on a subDataSet, I can't put <parametersMapExpression> under <databaseRun>. Is there a way to use report_count in crosstab without subDataSet?

Thanks

By: Lucian Chirita - lucianc

RE: Pass report_parameter in crosstab w/o sub

2006-01-20 08:48

Hi

I'm a little confused about what you want. Do you want to display rows/columns of the same crosstab appearance/instance in different colors? Or do you want to display rows/columns of different crosstab instances (different groups) in different colors? And what does REPORT_COUNT has to do with any of these?

I'll try to give you some help:

- if you want alternate row/column colors, this is possible using two new crosstab variables ROW_COUNT and COLUMN_COUNT and conditional styles in the CVS version

- if you want to use a value from the report in crosstab elements, you should pass it as a parameter value to the crosstab, not the crosstab dataset.

HTH,

Lucian

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic