We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

A report with two columns and several rows

Hi!

I need make a spetial kind of report, with two columns: the first colum must be a kind of rowspan with text (the "title"), and in the second columns, order verticaly several elements: text, subRepost, tex, subreport, ...

I try to use free and grid layout, but all elements of the second column are optional, so I need that if the first element don't be displayed, the second element "ups", using the fisrt place, but always a blank space is showed. 

In the image, for example, the first table have all elements in second column, the "text1" element don't be displayed, in the third table "text 2" is not displaed, in second and third tables the other elemenst are ups, without have blank spaces.

How I can this? help please!!

tablasEjemplo.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/8/2024 at 2:30 AM, caelchro said:

Hi!

I need make a spetial kind of report, with two columns: the first colum must be a kind of rowspan with text (the "title"), and in the second columns, order verticaly several elements: text, subRepost, tex, subreport, ...

I try to use free and grid layout, but all elements of the second column are optional, so I need that if the first element don't be displayed, the second element "ups", using the fisrt place, but always a blank space is showed. 

In the image, for example, the first table have all elements in second column, the "text1" element don't be displayed, in the third table "text 2" is not displaed, in second and third tables the other elemenst are ups, without have blank spaces.

How I can this? help please!!

tablasEjemplo.png

This totally depends how is your data. attach the data the way you have created above example  as csv. I will create a report and upload. Please upload in csv with proper column header. As column header will be my field name so don't create a space for column header.