We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Creation identification tag with bar code.

jc_emidio

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you didn't include any additional information like a (minimal) jrxml source or a screenshot showing your problem I can only give you a stupid answer: Your company name is triggering a secret easter egg that results in the barcode being printed twice when mercury is in retrograde ?

I had a look at your jrxml. As I don't have access to your data I am unable to fully reproduce your issue. Looking at your file, my interpretation is that you are getting two "labels" onto one physical label ? Correct ?

If this is what is happening, it's due to the size of your detail band. Looking at the report properties, you have correctly set up the page format (252px x 170px / 88.9mm x 60.1mm) but your detail band is not using the entire page height. Jasperreports will try and fit as many 'Detail Bands' onto a page as possible and only start a new page once a page is filled. As your Detail 1 band is currently set to 70px, Jasperreports will "print" two Details per page (2x70px = 140px, which is less than 170px) and then begin a new page as the remains on the first page (170px - 30px = 40px, which is less than 70px) won't fit another 'Detail Band'.

I believe the solution is to set the Detail 1 band height to 169px (170px - 1px page margin as configured in Page Setup).

<detail>        <band height="169" splitType="Stretch">

If this is not it, can you attach a PDF of your output ?