Jasper server installation : Error creating bean with name 'themeSource'

jeanpierrepolnareff91

Hello everyone,

I just configured a basic windows VM with only JaspeReports server installed (version 7.8.0) and when I try to go on the http://localhost:8080/jasperserver-pro page an error occurs :

ERROR ContextLoader,localhost-startStop-2:350 - Context initialization failed org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'themeSource' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-themes.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'themeCache' while setting bean property 'themeCache'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'themeCache' defined in ServletContext ...

If somebody has ever dealt with this problem before, it would be nice if you could help me.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at this:

https://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/1154891/error-upgrading-community-server-72-75

Do you see anything like this in the end of your error?

Error creating bean with name 'keystoreManager': Invocation of init method failed; 

Failed to instantiate [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.crypto.KeystoreManager]: Please make sure that `create-keystore` was executed; 

KeystoreManager was never initialized or there are errors while instantiating the instance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I made a Windows installation and i have the same problem. ¿Is some way to correct this?

Thanks

!----------------------------- PART OF THE LOG CONTENT -----------------------------

ERROR ContextLoader,localhost-startStop-2:350 - Context initialization failed org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'themeSource' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-themes.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'themeCache' while setting bean property 'themeCache'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'themeCache' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-themes.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'unsecureRepositoryService' while setting bean property 'repositoryService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'hibernateRepositoryService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'hibernateRepositoryListeners' while setting bean property 'repositoryListeners'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'hibernateRepositoryListeners' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]