We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

get SQL-Queries of all Jasper-Reports

renssak

Hi all,
I'm looking for a way to get all the SQL quelies of all Jasper reports in the repository.
Is there a possibility? I haven't found anything yet ......
My problem is that I currently have around 100 database views that were originally created for Jasper reports. A large part is no longer required and should be deleted from the database. 

Unfortunatelly I have no overview of which views are still used in reports.
Thanks in advance.

I am currentyl using Jasper Reports Server Version 6.4.2 (Commercial Version) with Oracle for the Jasper-repository.

Regards
Martin

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about server functionality but for the jrxml files, you can use a grep tool to find your specified content.  In your case that would be items in the <queryString> tag.

I used dnGrep for Windows with the settings below and was able to save the results to a text file for further review.

Note that the regex the program uses is Microsoft's version of regex.  There is a help file for the regex they use to assist you.

download3.png.c1a34c903483508e1fb428fb10b3a194.png

download3.png.3db8ee45201af5ea1c9c68f3be47bd15.png

• 1 month later...

Hi - sorry for my late answer an thank you for your answer.

I hoped there would be a solution via SQL.

To step through the jrxml files by script currently is not possible, because we still use the old iReport to edit the reports.

Perhaps, when we have migrates to JSS, I can build a script which steps though all jrxml-files to get the used queries - or better to get the used view-names in the queries. But this would be difficult, if there is more than one view used.