JIREPORTMONITORINGFACT Foreign Key

doughnutguy

Hello everyone. I have enabled monitoring on my JasperServer system and so I am looking in the JIREPORTMONITORINGFACT table at the monitoring data.

However this table seems to be missing some very critical information - namely, the actual report that was run! It contains the user that run the report, as well as the time it was run and the execution time of the report, but it does not contain any indication at all of the actual report that was run. It does contain REPORT_URI, but that is null for 90% of the rows in the table.  How can I figure out what report was run? This data is basically useless without that information. 

I did look in some other tables to see if I could use the ID as a key in another table to find the data, but frustratingly the JIACCESSEVENT table skips all the IDs which are in the JIMONITORINGFACT table. 

What table uses the JIREPORTMONITORINGFACT.ID field as a foriegn key? I really hope there is one, otherwise this data (and by extension, the entire feature) is entirely useless. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic