How to create students performance comparison bargraph in ireports

Buela

In my database i have 3 different tables subjects table,examination table,marks table

In subjects table all the subjects will be there according to class

Eg: sub ject    class

english    X

Maths    X

PE          X

english   IX

maths  IX

PE        IX

in examination table i have different term examinations(Column:  Term1, Term2,  Skills),  And in marks table (Columns:    subject id,student id, exam id,marks)

I have to create bargraph only for Term1, Term2 examinations and  english,  maths  subjects.

I have created bar graph by taking these values

Series Expression :  Examgroup(Term1,Term2,Term3)

Category Expression:  subjects(maths, english, PE)

Value Expression:  marks

I have created graph by using new dataset of the report . This is my query for this dataset

SELECT student_details.student_name,student_details.admno,student_details.batch,marks.*,examination.exam_name,subject.subject_name,subject.code FROM `student_details` LEFT JOIN `marks` on student_details.student_id = marks.student_id LEFT JOIN examination on examination.id=marks.exam_id LEFT JOIN subject ON subject.id=marks.subject_id where student_details.batch=$P{classname} and  student_details.admno=$P{admno} and student_details.active=1 AND student_details.session='2017-2018'

Now the problem is i am getting the graph for all the subjects(maths,english,PE)  and for all  examinations(term1,term2,skills) but i want only for examinations (term1 and term2 ) and subjects(maths,english)

Even i have tried that giving exam group name in query itself but graph is not working properly .Graph is showing only for term1.

Can anybody suggest me how to resolve this

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic