We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Rowlevel security with multiple role

babasss

Hello,

I have 2 users :

•  A with ROLE_1 and ROLE_2
  •  B with ROLE_2 only

In my security file (linked to the domain), i want to filter data on rowlevel only for ROLE_2. So I put something like 

<resourceAccessGrant id="Jointree_1_row_access_test">
                    <principalExpression>authentication.getPrincipal().getRoles().any{ it.getRoleName() in ['ROLE_2'] }</principalExpression>
                    <filterExpression>security_table.login_field == groovy('authentication.principal.username')</filterExpression>
                </resourceAccessGrant>

But as the user A has the ROLE_2, rows are filtered for him. So I tried to test something like "authentication.getPrincipal().getRoles().any{ it.getRoleName() in ['ROLE_2'] } AND authentication.getPrincipal().getRoles().any{ it.getRoleName() not in ['ROLE_1'] }" but groovy send an error (it seems it don't like the second part "AND ....")/

Do you have any idea how filter one group and not another to make something like "ROLE_2 but not ROLE_1" ?

Thanks for your help

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One year after..... I found the answer myself :-)

<principalExpression><![CDATA[authentication.getPrincipal().getRoles().any{ it.getRoleName() in ['ROLE_2'] } && !authentication.getPrincipal().getRoles().any{ it.getRoleName() in ['ROLE_1'] } ]]></principalExpression>