Hi,

I am having a problem with adding multiple input controls to a dashboard. The first input control works fine, but the second or any subsequent controls do not show up in the dashboard view.  All controls show in the dashboard desginer and in the preview, however when I view the dashboard only the first is showing.  Also, the dashboard then requries me to click 'Apply' before it will load any of the dashlets (with one input control it runs without promting). 

I have tried various different types of input control (single/multi select etc), plus dashlets from adhoc views, reports based on ad-hoc views and reports designed in Jaspersoft Studio.  All have the same problem.  The input controls appear in the parameter mapping menu as expected but only the first input control is displayed in the finished dashboard.

I am adding the input controls from the 'Filter' panel on the left hand side, dragging them from within the relevent dashlet 'folder' to the dashboard canvas.

When I add a second dashlet and add some input controls for that dashlet, again the first one shows up, but not subsequent ones.  So, I get only the first control from each dashlet.

Am I missing something? is there a bug here? Or some setting or feature I am missing?

I am using Jasper Server 6.3.0, commercial/professional.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic