We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Cannot print multiple tabs in Excel

lisaws

Hi,

I am testing an upgrade from JasperServer 5.2 to 6.2, and am running into an issue with page breaks.  In 5.2 the report prints in 3 Excel tabs as expected.  However, in 6.2 the page breaks work in the UI, but when exporting to Excel all data prints on the first tab.  I thought the property net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.one.page.per.sheet = true would solve this, but I already have it and it still doesn't work.

There is a main report with two subreports in it, and all three files include the following properties:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.html.remove.empty.space.between.rows" value="true"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.white.page.background" value="false"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.html.using.images.to.align" value="false"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.ignore.cell.border" value="false"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.page.break.no.pagination" value="apply"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.one.page.per.sheet" value="true"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.text.truncate.at.char" value="true"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.print.keep.full.text" value="true"/>    <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.detect.cell.type" value="true"/>[/code]

I have tried with 'Ignore Pagination' checked true for all three files, and I've also tried it as false.

Is there a new property I am missing?  Or perhaps one of these properties is conflicting with something?  I am using Jaspersoft Studio btw.

Thanks,

Lisa

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days