I really need help,filling date to subreport

By: chenwj - cwscwj

I really need help,filling date to subreport

2006-03-11 22:48

as i was executing filling date to subreport in my java programe, there is a err like that'net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Error preparing statement for executing the report query :

select * from proTable where unitKind ='aa ', seems it couldnt pass the parameter value to the subreport, pls help me, this question already trouble me many days

RE: I really need help,filling date to subreport

2006-03-13 19:15

hello, all ,pls give me some suguestions on how to slove this question, i have tired to many ways but doesnt work at all, many thanksssss firstly

By: nsorochan - nsorochan

RE: I really need help,filling date to subrep

2006-03-13 21:56

need more information please.

Can you post the code?

The query?

the jrxml? Is the parameter listed as a data in the report?

By: Slobodan Kasterovic - kaster

RE: I really need help,filling date to subrep

2006-03-14 00:18

I can just join nsorochan! This is really unsufficient illustrated problem! We need at least jrxml!

2006-03-14 18:06

yes, buddy, i will sent my jrxml file and my code for you to test, and could you give me your email address or sth to contract with , if possible , could you use someone instant messaging service , e.g Msn, throught add in friends list then have a commuincation online, it will be more helpful to me ..thank you very much~!!!

2006-03-14 18:15

// to compile the subreport jrxml file , and get a subrepot jasper file

String jasperSubFileName= JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile("F:\ireport\iReport-1.1.0\subTestReport.jrxml");

JasperReport comSub = (JasperReport)JRLoader.loadObject(jasperSubFileName);

// to push comSub object to the master report that is name of 'testReport',

parameters.put("testReport", comSub);

////to compie master report .jrxml file into .jasper formate

String jasperFileName= JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile("F:\ireport\iReport-1.1.0\testReport.jrxml");

/////////////////////fill date

String jrprintFileName= JasperFillManager.fillReportToFile(jasperFileName, parameters,getConnection());

my code is similar to the way done in the sample demo, and my sql query is

select totalNum,unitNum,bioChemi,anti,chemi,midMed,midCre,others,

unitKind,zongshu,buhege from proTable where unitKind =$P!{unitKind},

if you needs more information, pls tell me : cwscwj@hotmail.com

thank you very much again~!!

2006-03-14 18:59

btw, i dont understand why there is a code like this "parameters.put("ProductsSubreport", subreport);" in the jasperreport demo, and it's unsuccessful for me to compile this words, coz the 'ProductsSubreports' is a subreport name but not a master name, the comiplier displays this err like 'net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Incompatible net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperReport value assigned to parameter subTestReport in the testReport dataset.', could you tell me which one is right to use bewteen master report name or subreport one , as i use master report name as my first parameters in the put() method, the compiler displays my front error in the thread

"

2006-03-18 22:53

Hello all,, pls give a look at my issue.., many thanks... im trying to many ways in order to slove the question but fails again...

2006-03-20 23:35

thanks all that care my issues and give helps to me ,,i already slove this question, a bit hard to explain it clear in a words, if you have similar quesion you could email to me : cwscwj@hotmail.com

and there r two advice on my issue:

1.take care of using the method of 'setAutoCommit()'

2. take care of the property of the imagine expression class in your subReport attribute , eithor to use String or Jasperreort

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic