How to write the process for Oracale Apex to render a Jasper report with multi select items

bmccorkle

Hello,

I currently have a report that works in IReport 5.1 . That has a java.util.Collection parameter assinged.  That gives the user the ability to select multiple records to print at the same time. 

This report works great in Ireports, but I am having a problem writing the process that goes into Oracle Apex to work.  In Apex I have an item that is a multi selection then I have another item that tranforms that into a comma separated list.  example 632,658,569   Here is the Process I have written so far..

declare  l_additional_parameters varchar2(32767);

begin

xlib_jasperreports.set_report_url ('http://jasper.XXXXX.net:####/JasperReportsIntegration/report');

l_additional_parameters := 'ID in (' || :p15_TEST || ')';

xlib_jasperreports.show_report (p_rep_name => 'Print_WrkTck',

p_rep_format => xlib_jasperreports.c_rep_format_pdf,

p_data_source => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',

p_additional_params =>  l_additional_parameters);

apex_application.g_unrecoverable_error := true;

end;

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic