Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Why am I getting this Exception now?

2004 IR Help

By: Francisco - kjava2

Why am I getting this Exception now?

2005-07-12 11:03

Suddenly my iReport started giving me this Exception whey I try to compile my report in it.

I have iReport 0.5.0 and JasperReport 0.6.8

I heard/read that I should put jdt-compiler.jar in my CLASSPATH, so I did BUT I still got the same Exception.

Then I ask for whoever can answer: How can I fix this problema?????

Thank you very much

I need to compile my reports, please please

RE: Why am I getting this Exception now?

2005-07-12 11:06

Sorry I was so excited that I forgot to send the message for the exception: ):

Compiling to file... C:ProjetosSikGetXMLREP_RELACAO_COLETAS.jasper

-> C:ProjetosSikGetXMLREP_RELACAO_COLETAS.java

Error compiling the report java source!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/env/INameEnvironment

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.class$(IReportCompiler.java:1178)

at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.getClassLoader(IReportCompiler.java:1178)

at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:412)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

By: jorge - sirion_oef

2005-07-12 15:01

you have ALL the libs that comes with jasperreports in your classpath?

what you mean with 'Suddenly'? did you do some changes to your report and this hapend? did you make some upgrade in the libs or tools that your are using?

2005-07-13 03:38

By 'Suddenly' I mean that this was not happing before yesterday, and I did not change anything in my CLASSPATH.

I did not do any upgrade in my libs.

You meant I should put all those .jar files in my /jre/lib/ext?

But it was working before.

I wonder if someone knows something specific about this Excpetion, it seems to be something from Eclipse??

I heard something about jdt-compiler.jar, but my compiler option in iReport is set to "JasperReport defaults" so should not be necessary this file in my CLASSPATH, even though I put it there still with no success.

2005-07-13 03:46

I just put jdt-compilar.jar in /jre.../lib/ext and got this message when compiling:

Compiling to file... C:ProjetosSikGetXMLREP_RELACAO_COLETAS.jasper -> C:ProjetosSikGetXMLREP_RELACAO_COLETAS.java Error compiling the report java source! java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.class$(IReportCompiler.java:1178) at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.getClassLoader(IReportCompiler.java:1178) at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:412) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@140d415 for org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:532) at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:272) at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:246) at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:395) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJdtCompiler.<clinit>(JRJdtCompiler.java:70) ... 6 more Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@140d415 for org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryImpl.java:432) at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:525) ... 10 more Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Logger at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Unknown Source) at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryImpl.java:429) ... 11 more

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic