We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

URL with Parameter to call another report

h.c.b.

Good evening,

i have the following problem. I have three reports and i want call the other two from the main report with an hyperlink. I call my report with a parameter for example ordernumber. In the first report the ordernumber 2 was selected. When i use the the hyperlink, in the second report the ordernumber 1 was selected. How can i pass the parameter from the mainreport via the URL to the second report so that i see the same ordernumer?

My link in the Hyperlink is the following:

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&standAlone=true&_flowId=viewReportFlow&ParentFolderUri=%2Freports%2FX&reportUnit=%2Freports%2FX%2FPackst%C3%BCcke_je_Auftrag

The Parametername in the report is "$P{Auftragsnummer}". How must i set the parameter in the URL?

Thanks for an answer.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, here the code from the hyperlink:

<textField hyperlinkType="Reference">
                <reportElement x="180" y="10" width="100" height="39" uuid="f9600c5c-a851-4ab5-ab29-95488e7b1393"/>
                <textElement>
                    <font size="20"/>
                </textElement>
                <textFieldExpression><![CDATA[$P{xxx}]]></textFieldExpression>
                <hyperlinkReferenceExpression><![CDATA["http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&standAlone=true&_flowId=viewReportFlow&ParentFolderUri=%2Freports%2Fsamples&reportUnit=%2Freports%2Fsamples%2Fxxx%C3%BCcke_xx_xxx"]]></hyperlinkReferenceExpression>
            </textField>

what i have to change that the second report was called with the same parameter from the main report?

In the second report the parameter was set in the query.

Hey when i did the seetings like in the "http://helicaltech.com/blogs/86/" and i choose the hyperlink the main report will be called again. Any idea?

Here is the JRXML-Code after my settings:

<textField hyperlinkType="ReportExecution" hyperlinkTarget="Blank">
                <reportElement x="180" y="10" width="100" height="39" uuid="f9600c5c-a851-4ab5-ab29-95488e7b1393"/>
                <textElement>
                    <font size="20"/>
                </textElement>
                <textFieldExpression><![CDATA[$P{xxx}]]></textFieldExpression>
                <hyperlinkParameter name="xxx">
                    <hyperlinkParameterExpression><![CDATA["/reports/samples/xxxxxx]]></hyperlinkParameterExpression>
                </hyperlinkParameter>
            </textField>

the main report is in root reports/x/xxx

when i create the report at the jasperserver it set an value list for the main report. When i call the hyperlink the value from the main report should call the detailreport to get the same informations as in the mainreport. Example: In the valuelist i select Order2. And when i call the detailreport i always want to see the Order2. But in the moment i see Order1 in the detailreport. Thats my problem.

any idea?