We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Trouble installing Jasper Reports Pro Server 5.6 on Mac OS X

dellis.hines

Trying to install Jasper Reports Pro 5.6 using the osx-64-installer on OS X 10.8.5. After diagnosing and fixing a classpath issue, I consistently get the following error:

Problem running post install step. Installation may not complete correctly.  Error running /Applications/jasperreports-server-5.6/apache-ant/bin/ant import -DimportFile=install_resources/export/js-catalog : [create-ks] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: Keystore may have been tampered with.

BUILD FAILED

/Applications/jasperreports-server-5.6/buildomatic/build.xml:61: The following error occurred while executing this line:

/Applications/jasperreports-server-5.6/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:320: Keystore may have been tampered with.

This error continues to occur no matter how the destination directory is cleaned/removed, and even after further classpath changes.  Need help ASAP.  Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I am not sure if this applies to your situation, but I had the same error. 

Here is wha I was running:

Host was OSX 10.10.2 (Yosemite)

vmware guest was windows 7 and windows 8.1 (didn't matter)

I was installing JSS to the windows guest. I received the same keystore error.

Turned off sharing from guest to host (turned it completely off - one checkbox) and error went away.

I tried everything else before regarding the keystore. Gen a new one etc. Nothing I could do to get it to work.

I am not sure if this means that installing on the mac would fail in the same manner, but the windows guests now have everything installed (and running when sharing is off)