How do I make bar charts enlarged and on separate pages?

mbmorgan

Please pardon me if this has been addressed before and I simply haven't found it in the Wiki, but how do I go about making bar charts one to a page? I have a report with four (4) separate bar charts, and I need each one to print always on its own page and for each chart's size to fill the whole page. I have experimented with putting them all in the Summary band and adding page breaks in between, but it seems the Summary band can be expanded only to a height of 554 pixels, thus limiting how large I can make the charts. Is it possible to make the Summary band as big as I want? Should I try using subreports (currently the charts are in the main report itself), or are there size limitations with subreports? 

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

M.B.Morgan

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found a way to handle this...first, go in the XML editor to change the size of the summary manually...then, adjust the sizes of the charts to my specs and insert page breaks where needed...make sure also that the sum of heights of all bands in the report does not exceed the height of the ENTIRE report, otherwise, you'll get an error and will have to adjust the page format manually also.