Hi,

we try to export through the Webinterface from one server and import it on another server but always hit this error message:

Der Import ist fehlgeschlagen. Grund: For input string: "nu"  ---------> The Import has failed. Cause: For input string: "nu"

I then tried the js-input.bat with the following results:

Role ROLE_PCT already exists, skipping.
Role ROLE_PROJEKTMANAGER already exists, skipping.
Role ROLE_ZB_QSHE already exists, skipping.
Role ROLE_ARNSBERG_REKLA already exists, skipping.

Updated user anonymousUser
Updated user joeuser
Updated user mehmet.me****
Updated user michael.gros*****

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "nu"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "nu"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:492)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.Cipherer.dehexify(Cipherer.java:215)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.Cipherer.decode(Cipherer.java:154)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.modules.auth.beans.UserBean.copyTo(UserBean.java:128)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.modules.auth.AuthorityImporter.createUser(AuthorityImporter.java:179)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.modules.auth.AuthorityImporter.processUser(AuthorityImporter.java:156)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.modules.auth.AuthorityImporter.importUsers(AuthorityImporter.java:139)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.modules.auth.AuthorityImporter.process(AuthorityImporter.java:90)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.ImporterImpl.process(ImporterImpl.java:156)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.ImporterImpl.performImport(ImporterImpl.java:98)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.ImportCommandImpl.process(ImportCommandImpl.java:58)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.BaseExportImportCommand.process(BaseExportImportCommand.java:94)
        at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.export.ImportCommand.main(ImportCommand.java:43)

I already looked at the decompressed zip file but can't find the reason on this, i even removed the 2 latest users from the export but the issue still occurs.

Both Servers are:

Version: 5.5.0

Build: 20131024_0957

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have faced a simuliar problem. In order to workaround i have opened the export zip file and removed all users references from file index.xml, and removed the users folder

Using the new export (without exported users i am hable to perform the import.

Jasper Reports Server : 5.5.0  Build: 20131024_0554
Java: Oracle Jave SE 7 Update 55
Application Server: Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6

--
Bruno Antunes

• 1 month later...