Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

JasperReports User Survey

By: Teodor Danciu - teodord

JasperReports User Survey

2005-02-23 13:19

Hello, everybody!

As you most likely know, I recently announced to the community that I made the decision to dedicate myself to the advancement of JasperReports full time. In the interest of taking JasperReports in a direction that provides you with value and meets your needs as a developer, I need your help. I am hoping that you will spare me a little of your time and complete this short survey of questions. Simply click on the link below and you will be directed the survey.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2244Z7UMEDS

My plan is to gather completed responses and post the results back to the community so that everyone can gain a better understanding of how JasperReports is currently being used.

Thank you for participating in this important survey. Your feedback is important to me and I sincerely appreciate your time!

Teodor

By: Alexander Wallace - aows

RE: JasperReports User Survey

2005-02-23 18:34

i got 2 or 3 pages with questions wich i was happy to answer and then like 5 or 6 with just a submit arrow... It made me think it was not working, but after several clicks it got to the end... If this is not intended, maybe needs some fixing.... I answered the survey using mozilla in debian...

Thanks!

By: Andreas Mitterer - mitterea

2005-03-01 00:43

When can we expect the results of the survey to be posted?

Andreas

2005-04-01 01:12

Hello,

I would like to thank those of you who have taken the time to complete the survey. The information you have provided me will help to advance JasperReports in a direction that is most beneficial to you.

If you have not yet had a chance to complete the survey but would still like to, I am keeping it open and available for five more working days from the date of this email. If you have a chance to complete the survey, I will be most appreciative. By clicking on the URL below, you will be automatically directed to the survey.

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB2244Z7UMEDS

Thank you,

Teodor

JasperReports User Survey Results Published

2005-04-08 04:39

Hello,

I want to thank again to all those of you who have taken

the time to complete the JasperReports User Survey.

The results of this survey are now published here:

http://www.zoomerang.com/reports/public_report.zgi?ID=L22A8MUWFLB8

Thank you,

Teodor

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic