We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

iReport Remote Anchors Between Subreports

shaunw

I am using iReport 4.8.0. I have pairs of subreports, where one has a graph and one has detail. But there is a lot of information between these. So I have created a remote anchor at the top of the graph, and at the top of the detail, in order to click and jump from one to another.

However the jumps seem "inaccurate" - the destination reached is in range of but not exactly where the anchor is placed.

By the way the report view is in pdf.

Is this a bug? What is the  fix? I have been on this for quite a while and cannot present inaccurate jumps to a client.

Many thanks in anticipation of the solution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again. In particular I'm addressing the Support experts as we have a support contract with JasperSoft and our support user name is admin_19. The support delay (so far 3 weeks) is impacting on our business as we rely on reports for customers. We understand that the turnaround for answers is stated to be hours or days in the case of paid support.

Simply put, I've defined anchors to jump back and forth between pairs of subreports. When I click one RemoteReport Anchor, the report lands up at an unexpected place, not where the destination anchor is. How do we resolve this?

Yours Gratefully

Shaun