In Jasper excel export - How to display only one page footer at the bottom of the sheet

ravikumarg17

Hi,

I am exporting jasper report to excel. All the records are exported to one sheet and I have one page header and column header. All this is fine.

The only issue I have is I do not get the footer at the bottom of the sheet. I have a sub report which gets displayed at the bottom.

I have tried all combinations of following properties

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.1=pageHeader
net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.2=pageFooter
net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.keep.first.band.3=columnHeader
net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.4=columnFooter

I get multiple footers when I comment above properties, but I just want one footer at the end of the sheet in report.

Please suggest me what property I should be using.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have these patches in the FreeBSD port for jasperserver, that you can adopt into your application and try out. It sounds similar to what these accomplished.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/databases/jasperserver/files/alt-patch-jasperserver__jasperserver-war__src__main__webappAdditions__WEB-INF__classes__jasperreports.properties?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/databases/jasperserver/files/alt-patch-jasperserver__common__shared-config__applicationContext.xml?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain

And from the commit log:

By default, excel export prints all pages into a single excel sheet.This patch allows to have each page show up as a separate sheet inexcel.Since the default export prints all pages into a single sheet, certainfields are removed: pageHeader, pageFooter, columnHeader, columnFooterThis patch will put one page per sheet, and keep fields intact on each page.[/code]