We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

SOLVED: iReport 4.7.0 fails on startup

uouser

I have managed to resolve the issue MYSELF. All I did was to uninstall all type of Java/JDK softwares, Uninstall All iReprot softwares .... Delete every entry from registry regarding Java and iReport/JasperSoft ... Delete every entry from msconfig if found ... Delete iReport/JasperSoft folder from Program Files and Delete Java folders from Program Files as well ... Do a fresh Installation of JDK and then iReport ... and all works like a charm :)

I have upgraded from iReport 3.7.0 to 4.7.0 recently. When I open iReport 4.7.0 or any of my existing report in it, it fails giving me the designer window and shows error messages. I have attached the error messages as separate files and the log file with this ticket.

I have been struggling to upgrade my iReport Designer software from 3.7.0 for every version released afterwards. The error is same, unable to open reports with designer palletes and windows, and gets error messages everytime I run the software. I have tried all options from time to time but no luck. Can someone please help me on this. Thanks.

Post Edited by sumairrana at 08/30/2012 10:18

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic