We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Problems running report on Jasperserver

tel99mex

Hi, I'm having problems to run reports (running OK on Ireports 4.6.0) on Jasperserver.

Jasperserver version 4.5.0

Ireport version 4.6.0 running with compatibility set up to 4.0.1

I'm using an external Mysql database.

The problem is the following: there is no problem running it in IReport as I mentioned before. But when I upload it to the repository and I try to run, it's not working (see attached reporte.png)

I've created a Data Source on the server and test is running ok.

The only thing that it makes is to query on the database, filter and order the data, and finally makes some graphics.

I don't know if some additional information is required on the server.

Thank you in advance.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

in iReport are you running "Run JasperServer Report" and not the Preview, correct?

Usually Jasperserver Log will be able to provide you with more information regarding the cause of the problem. Please check and upload if necessary.

I would suggest to create a very simple test report - for example only Text Fields in Detail band to eliminate other problems.

oesina: I've founded the problem checking the logs as you mentioned. But the problem was rhino class missing. I had to copy the js-14.jar to C:\Program Files\jasperreports-server-cp-4.5.0\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver\WEB-INF\lib, and problem solved, but only for my testing server which is running windows 7 64bits.

The final server is running debian wheezy and still having the same problem, looking for the correct path to copy the classpath, didn't find it yet.

Thank you!