We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

export pdf text break to new line

freak182

Hi,

I have this problem when exporting to pdf. The text, especially the letter, was breaks to new line even if the was short. please see the attach image for more details. The "Bank Wide" is not cut off but the "COS" suppose to be "COSO" the last letter was breaks to anew line. 

..I already to detect if there is a new line and replace it with empty string but i have no luck.

im using jasperreport 4.0.2

itext-2.1.7

cheers.

thanks a lot.

Code:
<groupHeader>			<band height="29">				<textField isStretchWithOverflow="true" evaluationTime="Group" evaluationGroup="countDirectory">					<reportElement stretchType="RelativeToBandHeight" isPrintRepeatedValues="false" mode="Opaque" x="13" y="1" width="196" height="25" backcolor="#009999"/>					<box topPadding="5" leftPadding="1" bottomPadding="5" rightPadding="1"/>					<textElement textAlignment="Center" verticalAlignment="Middle" markup="none">						<font size="10" isBold="true" isPdfEmbedded="false"/>					</textElement>					<textFieldExpression><![CDATA[$F{directory}]]></textFieldExpression>				</textField>			</band>		</groupHeader>

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi  arthiraja,

I changed the font from sanserif to arial but the issue is still there. I even change the font-size to 6 but it just change the size and still the letters are falling-out.

any idea?configurattion?