We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Chart not showing labels & numbers

sgarciaf

Hello,

We have a report that works fine in our old server. That report has a chart. You can see "reportOK.png" to see the result of the report.

We are changing from the old server to a new one, and the report doesn't work in the new server. The same chart is missing the labels and the label numbers (see "reportKO").

We tried to add jasper-fonts to our classpath, and it solved a problem that we had since the beggining; the fonts not showing properly, but that solution didn't solve our main problem.

We are using jasper reports 3.7.3.

Anyone can help us?

Thanks, Sara

Post Edited by sgarciaf at 05/04/2012 07:01

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did charts in my application, these are showing ok in pdf format, when try to run the report in html format, the charts images are not founr, the broken images are displayin on html out put instead of charts, pls tell your charts are running on which format

Thanks For your quick response, In for me also in PDF these charts are working fine, i am facing the issue when i am trying show these charts in html output,  if you have any solution for html format please let me know..

Thanks in advance

Looking for a solution.

Can it be the problem one of the libraries?

I tried to change the render type of the chart to image and it works, but the quality sucks.

We are using:

jfreechart: jfreechart-1.0.12.jar

iText: iText-2.1.7.jar

jcommon: jcommon-1.0.15.jar

with jasper: jasperreports-3.7.6.jar

Thnks Sara for reply,

I have all the required library, 

itext-2.1.7.jar

jasperreports-4.5.1.jar

jcommon-1.0.15.jar

jfreechart-1.0.12.jar

Problem is, i am actually using the struts2, same thing i tried in simple servelet and jsp, images are coming good in html output, when i tried in struts2 the images not coming as it should be. problem in stuts2 the exporter parameter i.e

exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_URI, request.getContextPath()+"/servlets/image?image=");

This parameter actually not working in struts2

Thanks

Abinash

Thanks for your response, 

i am using actually oracle jdk 1.6 in my application, I dont think it is jdk problem. These things are working good in simple web application without struts2. In struts2 these images are not working, kindly give any idea about jasper report with struts2 with html output 

Thanks In Advance

Abinash