We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperServer UI pages garbled

djsiders

After finally getting JS 4.5 to build, when deploying, the application starts, but the pages are just overlapping garbage.  You can make out various portions of the page, even enough to login, but nothing really displays right.  Several overlapping windows, the text is all overlapping, etc.  Any ideas appreciated.   As noted, the application itself seems to be somewhat working, as it appears to log me in, just can't get a good screen to display.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, don't think this has anything to do with this, but I had to change the following two lines in the sessionFactory bean in applicationContext.xml

<value>/com/jaspersoft/jasperserver/api/metadata/common/service/impl/hibernate/persistent                /RepoMondrianConnection.hbm.xml</value>
<!--value>${property.hbm.RepoMondrianXMLADefinition}</value-->

Without this change, I would get an error creating the bean and the app wouldn't even start.

Issue was with the maven build not get resources into the database for themes.  Cleared DB completely and started over, and found the several images were being created and inserted.  Once this occurred, the pages began displaying correctly.  Thanks mwoinoskibt for the hint on stylesheets, that pointed me in the direction of looking at themes.