help please,, stack in isAssignable when using subreport run on ADF

lukmanars

Help,,
may someone explain to me why it's happen??
i stack in here for one month++
the report can downloaded and display if i didn't using subreport,,
but if i use subreport, it's 0 byte if i donload the report and ind ADF Log there is error statement like this :

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.lang.Class.isAssignableFrom(Native Method)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.getFormat(JRFillTextField.java:706)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.evaluateText(JRFillTextField.java:394)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.evaluate(JRFillTextField.java:368)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:258)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:499)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillColumnBand(JRVerticalFiller.java:2016)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillDetail(JRVerticalFiller.java:757)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:269)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:127)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:938)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:841)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.fillSubreport(JRFillSubreport.java:608)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRSubreportRunnable.run(JRSubreportRunnable.java:59)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRThreadSubreportRunner.run(JRThreadSubreportRunner.java:205)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

help >___<

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alhamdulillah,, thanks God..
thanks before for 3 people who care and view to my error...  :)
thanks to my working partner,,
finally i can solve this ******* error,,
after one month++ doing this thing,, 

the error log of java often make me confuse because it's often no correlation between error log say and it's real error,,
the solution of my error is very very simple >________<
it's error only because the Jasper Report software that i use to modify report isn't same version with library that i use in ADF
after i change the librarry to same version, 4.1.1.
all my report run well  :') :')

i hope the error log shoul not like :
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.lang.Class.isAssignableFrom(Native Method)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.getFormat(JRFillTextField.java:706)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.evaluateText(JRFillTextField.java:394)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.evaluate(JRFillTextField.java:368)
blablablablablbabalblablablalbalba.......

but change it to,,
please use the same version library with your jasper report version.

thankz before