Jasperserver Enterprise Pro Chart not displaying

brooneyx1

Hi All.

I am running Jasperserver Enterprise 4.2.1 and when I use pro charts, they are not showing up in the jarperserver web UI from FireFox or Chrome. Anyone  run into this ? The charts show up fine in PDF and FLash output as well as html initiated  from iReport.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the same problem: I uploaded some reports I made with iReport 4.1, and JasperReports Server 4.2.1 doesn't show the line chart. I tried with another report that was using Fusion Maps and it was fine, so I guess the problem is just with Charts Pro.

The strange thing is, when I tried doing a completely new report with iReport 4.2 and Charts Pro, I got no problem whatsoever.

Is there some incompatibility between 4.1 (iReport) and 4.2 (JasperReports Server)?

Thanks for the response, I also found that at times when you  set pagination to true and move to a new page and back ,  the charts seems to randomly  appear. Also as  a side note, does anyone else find it ridiculus that there is no way to let support for the paid version know of a bug you found unless you pay for support. I actually talked to my sales rep about this and all he kept saying is if you pay we can address it. Shouldn't companies take responsibility for problems and at least make an effort to address them without requiring the client reporting it to pay.

• 1 month later...

simonabertozzi
Wrote:

I've got the same problem: I uploaded some reports I made with iReport 4.1, and JasperReports Server 4.2.1 doesn't show the line chart. I tried with another report that was using Fusion Maps and it was fine, so I guess the problem is just with Charts Pro.

The strange thing is, when I tried doing a completely new report with iReport 4.2 and Charts Pro, I got no problem whatsoever.

Is there some incompatibility between 4.1 (iReport) and 4.2 (JasperReports Server)?

Yes, even I faced the same issue. The chart prepared in 4.1 is not working in 4.2. I had to recreate the same chart with slight change.

Change: The Display field (inside Chart Pro) must be of string type.

• 1 year later...