We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

HTTP Basic Authentication with default organization setup

epineda

Hi All,

I'm setting an apache2 server with basic authentication and with a proxypass to a jasperserver-pro installation.

I create a user configuration for this apache2, and create the same user (and same password) in the jasperserver in a specific organization "ORG1".

My problem is I didn't find where I can setup a default organization. The jasperserver validate correctly the user/password (I see the logs), but Jasperserver cannot resolve the organization id, throwing the login page again. (I only need 1 default organization)

I try to edit applicationContext-multiTenancy-web.xml and change:

<bean id="mtBasicProcessingFilter" parent="basicProcessingFilter"           class="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.multipleTenancy.MTBasicProcessingFilter">         <property name="tenantService" ref="${bean.hibernateTenantService}"/>         <property name="portletOrganizationId">             <util:property-path path="mtPortletAuthenticationProcessingFilter.portletOrganizationId"/>         </property>     </bean>

to:

<bean id="mtBasicProcessingFilter" parent="basicProcessingFilter"          class="com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.multipleTenancy.MTBasicProcessingFilter">        <property name="tenantService" ref="${bean.hibernateTenantService}"/>        <property name="portletOrganizationId" value="ORG1"/>    </bean> 

without good results.

Any hints?

Thank you a lot.

Edgard.

Post Edited by epineda at 09/27/2011 14:40

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic