Parameters on Crosstab Hyperlink?

cnaranjo

Hi, I'm doing a report with a crosstab, and the crosstab fields are Hyperlink that send data to a php page,  the hyperlink it's ok, if I send the value of the field or the top or left axis of the crosstab that correspond to the field, like this:

"./informe6.php?r=rpt_Avance_Semanal_Detalle&f="+$V{fase}+"&t="+$V{TIPO}

but I need to send a parameter and when I put it on the link like this:

"./informe6.php?r=rpt_Avance_Semanal_Detalle&c="+$P{cliente}+"&f="+$V{fase}+"&t="+$V{TIPO}

it sends this error: "Parameter not found: cliente", the parameter is being used by the dataset of the crosstab and the parameter is set in the Parameters Crosstab Data section, I test it with other variables of the dataset that aren't the field value or the top/left axis and it sends the same error, so my question is if the Hyperlink inside a Crosstab can only use the visible variables or is there a way to use other Report Variables/Parameters/Fields?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi..

I'm working on a similar requirement. I'm using the cosstab column title as a hyperlink. In my crosstab report each column title represents a new 'location name'. What I want is, clicking on each locaion name the specific chart of that location should be created. The chart is in a subreport.

Now my issue is I wanna pass the location name from cross tab column title(which is $V{Location name}) to be passed to the subreport.

How to do it? I cannot use the variable  $V{Location name} locally defined by the crosstab, anywhere.

Can you help me on this?

Thanks