XYAreaChart with sharp curve

andrey_nado

Hi!

My xyAreaChart looks not good due to very sharp edges. I have 1000 (one thousand)  data points and this does not help. I export my reports to PDF format, and sharpness does not disappear,all "squares" on the curve are scaled with PDF document. 

Please look attached image - the sample of the problem. I also attached JRXML fragment which builds the chart.

I checked values I pass to the chart, they all are of Double type and have good precision. I even plotted the chart in the Excel using my numbers, and the Excel chart looks good. So this is not a number precision issue.

Thanks!

Code:
<xyAreaChart>  <chart isShowLegend="false" customizerClass="my.customizer" renderType="draw">    <reportElement x="0" y="0" width="256" height="172"/>  </chart>  <xyDataset>    <xySeries>      <seriesExpression><![CDATA[$F{seriesName}]]></seriesExpression>      <xValueExpression><![CDATA[$F{first}]]></xValueExpression>      <yValueExpression><![CDATA[$F{second}]]></yValueExpression>    </xySeries>  </xyDataset>  <areaPlot>    <plot/>    <categoryAxisLabelExpression><![CDATA["Return"]]></categoryAxisLabelExpression>    <categoryAxisFormat>      <axisFormat tickLabelMask="#0.0%">      </axisFormat>    </categoryAxisFormat>    <valueAxisLabelExpression><![CDATA[]]></valueAxisLabelExpression>    <valueAxisFormat>      <axisFormat>      </axisFormat>    </valueAxisFormat>  </areaPlot></xyAreaChart>

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic