We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Old Data & Cache issues

pjamack

I'm using JasperReports 4.0.0 and there seems to be an issue with old report data keeps showing up.
I call an Oracle function that returns results in a cursor from a temp table.  Even when I delete everything from the temp table, this data keeps showing up.

The input controls are rather simple. You input StartDate, EndDate, then a couple of values and the reoport should return. But no matter what dates I enter, it seems I continue to get data from something I ran hours ago.

For example if  StartDate is July 1  and EndDate is July 31,   I'll get my reports in a crosstab(summary band) and everything looks fine.  30 minutes later I might run the same report and enter StartDate as Aug 1 and EndDate as Aug31 (to see a count of issues coming this month)....  or I could enter Jan 1 to Jan 31, doesn't matter.  

I'll get the results of my new report, but after the results from the July 1 to July 31 data is showed.  I'm not understanding why the old data even shows up if I've deleted the temp_table, ran a new report, logged out of they server, shut down my browser, etc.  

Does Jasper store data or is there some kind of connection pooling I'm not aware of set up between Jasper and Oracle and my queries and calls are always stored until flushed or reset? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days