We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

default.jasperreports.properties

mreis

Under Extras -> Options -> iReport -> JasperReport Properties (tab) one can add, modify, and remove jasperreports properties or restore their "default" values.

I thought that these entries were taken from ireport/modules/ext/jasperreports-<version>.jar, but when I modifed the default.jasperreports.properties directly in this jar, restarted iReport, and checked Extras -> Options -> iReport -> JasperReport Properties (tab) I couldn't find my changes.

Could you please tell me where iReport takes these entries from and where/how changes are stored.

We'd like to use the same default.jasperreports.properties in iReport as well as in our batch jobs ...

kind regards & many thanks

markus

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mreis

I basically have the same question. Maybe you got around it already?

The following property is defined in the Tab you describe.

net.sf.jasperreports.xpath.executer.factorynet.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.xml.JaxenXPathExecuterFactory

Now I want it to be the XalanXpathExecuterFactory where I discover I cannot change this property to this particular value (I change it to "blabla" this is no prolem!) so the programm must actively overwrite this property back to the Jaxen Version again! Why?

The reason I am doing this because iReport cannot deal to have namespaced XML and Xpath

(my local java version works - but this is not how I can design new reports :-(  )

Does someone knows more or has similar experiences?

(I use the iReport Version 5.5.0)