Jasper Truncates data on certain charactars

martyrrytham

All,

I have a standard report, in this report I have a detail section, with 5 textFields only.  Each field has a reportElement with Attribut "stretchType" = "RelativeToTallestObject".  Each textField has attribute "isStretchWithOverflow" = "true".

If I have this in a field:

"Operating Cash-Tampa-Bank of America"

The printed report after fill process will truncate my data to:

"Operating Cash-Tampa-"

However, if I have this in a field:

"Operating Cash Tampa Wachovia blah blah with some stretch, should go to the next  row"

The stretchType and Stretch will behave normally and wrap the data to the  next row.

So it seems that jasper truncates on certain characters, even though stretch and isStretch are set. . . .

Does anyone know of a setting or a way around this?  I can not alter my data, and I can not simply increase the size of the field.

Notice the second column in the picture attachment of part of the printed pdf. . .

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, happy printing!!

Code:
			<textField isStretchWithOverflow="true" isBlankWhenNull="true">				<reportElement positionType="Float" x="110" y="0" width="175" height="12" stretchType="RelativeToTallestObject" />				<textElement>					<font reportFont="Text" />				</textElement>				<textFieldExpression class="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[$F{accountIDNumber} + " - " + $F{accountName}]]></textFieldExpression>			</textField>

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days