Print address on the back side of the 1st page only

HBK32

Hello,

I have a requirement where I have to develop report which will have multiple pages. Now in that I need to print address

on the back side(flipside) of the first page only not all pages.

Means 1st page should have report content on the front side & address on the back side of the first page.

How can I achieve this ?

I am using iReport & jasper reports 1.3.0 version.

I will really appreciate your earliest help/response on this.

Regards.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

springilu
Wrote:

I would insert a subreport for address into the details section conditionally. The condition would be insert sub report when the page number is 2.

Thanks a lot for the response.

My requirement is such that only 1st page should be two sided i.e. content on the front & address on the back of 1st page.

I can achieve that as per your suggestion. But other pages should come one sided only as normally.

Question is how can I handle printing of the first page i.e. two sided(flipside) from application or setting in report template ? As user will print is with default printer settings. How can I handle from application or report template setting ?

e.g. report will have 4 pages. Now 1st page should print two side(duplex) conetent on front & address on the back of 1st page & other pages i.e. 2,3 & 4 should be single sided.

Will greatly appreciate your earliest response.

Regards.

springilu
Wrote:

I would look at your report like it will always contain even number of pages the 2nd page will be address and all the other even numbered pages will be blank.

The odd numbered pages will be the regular report contents.

Once again thanks.

How can I handle printing of this ? only 1st page should print duplex means two sided/flipside. Other pages should print normally means not duplex or two sided.

As I mentioned earlier

"Question is how can I handle printing of the first page i.e. two sided(flipside/duplex) from application or setting in report template ? As user will print is with default printer settings. How can I handle from application or report template setting ?

e.g. report will have 4 pages. Now 1st page should print two side(duplex) conetent on front & address on the back of 1st page & other pages i.e. 2,3 & 4 should be single sided."

Will appreciate your earliest response.

Regards.