We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Invoke Failed: Permission Denied

xok

Hi all,

I am having an issue that is driving me nuts for the last week :)

I have read a LOT of posts and pages on the web trying to solve this..

Fatal error: Uncaught [[o:Exception]:"java.lang.Exception: Invoke failed: [[c:JasperCompileManager]]->compileReport((o:String)[o:String]). Cause: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /FULL_PATH/rpt_file.jrxml (Permission denied) VM: 1.6.0_17@http://java.sun.com/" at: #-12 net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:174) #-11 net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:154) #-10 net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReport(JasperCompileManager.java:146) #-9 sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) #-8 sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) #-7 sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) #-6 java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) #-5 php.java.bridge.JavaBridge.Invoke(JavaBridge.java:1044) #-4 php.java.bridge.Request.handleRequest(Request.java:417) # in /FULL_PATH/Java.inc.php on line 195

I have chmod and chown to apache ; tomcat ; root as 0777 and all of them returns the same.

Renaming the file returns file not found (obvious..), so the file is found but I cant solve the permission thing..

Rgds,

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic