JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Scheduled output folder

brooneyx1

I am looking to change the default output folder for scheduled reports. As a default the parent folder of the report comes up but this is not writable by my users. I understand that they can chage it, but it is a better user expereince if it defaults to a writable folder. So my question is: How can I change the default setting for output folder ?

I did look at this file:

jasperreports-server-4.0/apache-tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/jsp/modules/reportScheduling

And the place to change it appears to be:

<spring:bind path="job.contentRepositoryDestination.folderURI">
                                                <input type="hidden" id="outputLocation" name="${status.expression}" value="${status.value}"/>
                                                <span class="${status.error ? "error" : ""}">
                                                    <c:forEach items="${status.errorMessages}" var="error">
                                                        <span class=" warning"><c:out value="${error}"/></span>
                                                    </c:forEach>
                                                </span>

Is it enough to just change the value ? If so is it possible to append the user name to the end ? So something like

"/Users/${LoggedInUser}/ReportOutput"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic