We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Report Previewer Seems to be Showing old report data

irnewbie

Hi

I have a report that showed 1 record and since changing the query it now does not return any records as Iwas wanting to happen but even though running the report query in the DB shows no records I keep getting this one record showing in the report previewer. I have tried closing down iReports, deleting the .jasper and recompiling, even creating a new test report and it does not help. How can the same query in the same database as the report is getting the data from return a record in the report but not in the DB?

Thanks for any helpful suggestions.

IRNewbie

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Is there anyone who knows what might be causing this, I am stumped. If i pull the exact query from the report and run it in the DB it shows no records, as I want, but in the report viewer it shows the one record that was showing before I had altered the query. I have check the xml and the query is exactly the same one that returns no records in the DB.

Thanks

IRnewbie

I now have yet another report doing something similar, I have set up the data in the DB to show one record, and the query does just that, but in the report it is showing no data, yet this is exactly the same query.

Is this a bug or something in iReport. I mean it is the exact same query on the DB and in the report yet opposite results returned.