ConcurrentModificationException when pasting multiple objects copied from a different report

powermacx

If I copy a large number of objects in iReport from one report to another, I get a ConcurrentModificationException when pasting and several of the copied objects fail to be pasted. I made a very simple test case that reproduces the problem: blank report made from the blank A4 template, in which I created 25 "Static Text" objects.

Steps to reproduce:

- Create a new blank document (from the blank A4 template)

- Open the attached test report, select all 25 static text objects and select copy

- Switch to the blank document and select paste

Result:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:449)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:420)
    at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.next(Collections.java:1010)
    at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.SelectionWidget.findWidgetStatus(SelectionWidget.java:132)
    at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.SelectionWidget.updateStatus(SelectionWidget.java:109)
    at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.widgets.SelectionWidget$1.propertyChange(SelectionWidget.java:80)
    at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:333)
    at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:270)
    at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:291)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.base.JRBaseElement.setX(JRBaseElement.java:370)
    at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.outline.nodes.ElementPasteType.paste(ElementPasteType.java:253)
    at org.openide.explorer.ExplorerActionsImpl$MultiPasteType.paste(ExplorerActionsImpl.java:441)
    at org.openide.actions.PasteAction$ActionPT.actionPerformed(PasteAction.java:791)
    at org.netbeans.core.ModuleActions.invokeAction(ModuleActions.java:104)
    at org.openide.actions.PasteAction$ActionPT.run(PasteAction.java:815)
    at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)

This is with iReport 3.7.6.

Edit: submitted bug report: http://jasperforge.org/projects/ireport/tracker/view.php?id=5023

Post Edited by powermacx at 01/07/2011 21:27

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days