We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Printing labels....getting problem..???

sijaria

I want to create a label from the ireport which is  having width 8cm and height 4cm .  How to do that..

I tried it..but getting error

"net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRValidationException: Report design not valid : 

1. The detail section, the page and column headers and footers and the margins do not fit the page height."

If any one know the solution please let me know....

Actually i deleted all band's except detail band and the page size is given 8*4 cm...but i am getting above error....

Please give me the solution....

Thanks...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Well let me see if i get this correct. You have set your page dimensions as 8*4cm and you are trying for a label in the same report with same dimension.

If this is the case what about margins in report? if you have given some margin then, obviously report dimensions will be smaller for 8*4cm label field to be displayed.

Check if you have such margins. If so remove them and see if your error goes away.

Post Edited by rushit at 09/06/2010 13:00

Thanks for your reply..

I have deleted all margins even all bands except detail band...but still above error is coming ... i am not able to understand what is the problem... i need only detail band of 8*4 cm dimension...

please let me know...where i am doing mistake...

Regard's..