We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Summary Band eject page with Page Header??

incirlikhodja

I have a report in which I am ejecting pages on a group called "Organization"

When I am at the end of the report, I would like to have a Summary page with a header. 

How do I eject to new page on the summary band, force the page header, and check within a variable that I am at the end of the report so that I can dynamically set a header to say "Summary" instead of "Organization?

I tried inserting a page break in the summary band.  However, that does not force a page header on the next page with it.  Also, is there a system variable, value or property that I can check to see if I am at the end of a report?  Please advise.

cheers, Jerry

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured it out!  On the properties of the report at the root level there are properties "Summary on Page" and "Summary with Page Header".

Now...the only thing remaining is to figure out how to determine within a variable that I am on the summary or the last page of the report.  I need to evaluate that and then set the header variable to say "Summary"  Instead of Organization.  Evaluating the field organization is not helping since it never seems to evaluate as null even though it is null on the last (summary) page.

Any insights here?

Post Edited by incirlikhodja at 08/10/2010 18:59