TimeSeriesChart

mkeym

Hey together,

I have tried to generate TimeSeriesChart in JasperReports but i get this error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jfree.chart.ChartFactory.setChartTheme(Lorg/jfree/chart/ChartTheme;)V

Does somebody have a solution for my problem?

Greats

Code:
<field name="DESCRIPTION" class="java.lang.String" /><field name="HALFHOUR" class="java.lang.String" /><field name="VALUEA" class="java.lang.Double" /><variable name="TIME" class="java.util.Date"><variableExpression><![CDATA[new Date()]]></variableExpression><initialValueExpression><![CDATA[new SimpleDateFormat("hh:mm").parse("06:00")]]></initialValueExpression></variable>----<timeSeriesChart>        <chart evaluationTime="Report">          <reportElement x="0" y="0" width="555" height="350" />        </chart>        <timeSeriesDataset timePeriod="Hour">           <timeSeries>		<seriesExpression><![CDATA[$F{DESCRIPTION}]]></seriesExpression>		<timePeriodExpression><![CDATA[$V{TIME}]]></timePeriodExpression>		<valueExpression><![CDATA[$F{VALUEA}]]></valueExpression>	   </timeSeries>	</timeSeriesDataset>	<timeSeriesPlot>		<plot backcolor="#FFFFFF"/>	</timeSeriesPlot></timeSeriesChart>

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

i dont know where does the chart theme come from. I have never assigned it.

The Classpath references to the jfreechart jar file. But i have no idea from where i get the chart theme.

Can somebody help me?

When i use the same code in ireport the chart will create.

Can somebody give me an example how to create an TimeSeriesChart in JasperReports Eclipse-Plugin?

I think my java code is correct because with the same code but another jrxml file i can generate dynamical text reports.

I hope somebody can help me.

I need it urgently /tools/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/sad_smile.gif

Post Edited by mkeym at 07/01/2010 12:18

mkeym
Wrote:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jfree.chart.ChartFactory.setChartTheme(Lorg/jfree/chart/ChartTheme;)V

You are using a JFreeChart version which is not compatible with the JasperReports version from your application.

Download the JR package for the specific version that you are using and look in the lib folder to see which JFreeChart version you'll need to use.

Regards,

Lucian

• 6 months later...